Chinese → Polish
I have been a translator since 2004. Polish is my native language. I hold an MA degree in Chinese Studies awarded by the University of Warsaw, and a Postgraduate Diploma in Translation awarded by the Jagiellonian University in Krakow.
My main fields of expertise have been, for several years, mechanical engineering and software localization.
I spent over six years in China, where I worked mainly as an interpreter and translator.
I taught Chinese at KUL, a university in Poland, for two years.
This is my profile at Proz.com
I also translate from English to Polish.
- user manuals,
- material safety data sheets (MSDS),
- lab test results,
- instalation manuals,
- teaching materials,
- marteking materials,
- and other technical texts.
- mobile applications,
- PC applications,
- touch panels software,
- consumer electronics,
- and other software.
Translation Tools and File Formats
I can translate texts delivered to me in a variety of file formats.
- SDL Trados 2017
- Glossary Converter
Most popular file formats are:
- MS Office: .doc, .docx, .xls, .xlsx, .ppt, .pptx, .rtf;
- LibreOffice (OpenOffice): .odt, .ods, .odp;
- WWW: .html, .php;
- DTP: .pdf, .idml, .inx, .mif, .xtg, .tag;
- other: .dwg, .dxf, .xml, .txt, .json, .sql, .csv, .srt;
- scanned documents.