English → Polish
I have been a translator since 2004. Polish is my native language. I hold an MA degree in English Studies and a Postgraduate Diploma in Translation, both awarded by the Jagiellonian University in Krakow.
My main fields of expertise have been, for several years, mechanical engineering and software localization.
This is my profile at Proz.com
I also translate from Chinese to Polish.
- user manuals,
- material safety data sheets (MSDS),
- lab test results,
- instalation manuals,
- teaching materials,
- marteking materials,
- and other technical texts.
- mobile applications,
- PC applications,
- touch panels software,
- consumer electronics,
- and other software.
Translation Tools and File Formats
I can translate texts delivered to me in a variety of file formats.
- SDL Trados 2017
- Glossary Converter
Most popular file formats are:
- MS Office: .doc, .docx, .xls, .xlsx, .ppt, .pptx, .rtf;
- LibreOffice (OpenOffice): .odt, .ods, .odp;
- WWW: .html, .php;
- DTP: .pdf, .idml, .inx, .mif, .xtg, .tag;
- other: .dwg, .dxf, .xml, .txt, .json, .sql, .csv, .srt;
- scanned documents.